Saturday 20 October 2012

Positive Affirmations



 Positive Thinking for Positive Changes 


Developing a positive mindset is one of the most powerful life strategies there is. Using positive affirmations are just one of the positive thinking techniques that will help you achieve whatever you want. They will help you transform your professional practice, personal health and renew the joy and passion for teaching. Each day, simply chant the quotes below, out day and you will notice a difference in your attitude.

Re-program your thinking, let go of the negative patterns that have been sabotaging you and adopt powerful success techniques to bring you what you want.

  • When I believe in myself, so do others.
  • I am my own unique self – special, creative and wonderful.
  • All my relationships are loving and harmonious
  • I trust in the process of life.
  • Life is a joy filled with delightful surprises.
  • I accept who I am right now, ‘warts and all’. Once I let go of all my negative thoughts, I can stop stop worrying and start to allow good things in.
  • I have limitless confidence in my abilities.
  • I have confidence in my ability to do whatever I set my mind to.
  • I only have positive mental pictures.
  • I stand firmly in my belief in myself.
  • I have the power to realise and accomplish my goals
  • I have abundant faith in my ability to succeed.
  • I accept the learning process involves making mistakes.
  • I courageously share my ideas.



References
Vitalaffirmations.com. (2012). Positive Affirmations - A Positive Thinking Technique For Change, last accessed: 15/10/2012, http://www.vitalaffirmations.com/index.php

Affirmations for Radical Success (2012) A List of Positive Affirmations, Last accessed: 15/10/2012, http://www.affirmations-for-radical-success.com/list-of-positive-affirmations.html

Image: http://mixedmarriages.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/positivity_word_cloud1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment